Our Heritage Listed Pub is located in Woolloongabba, Brisbane and has been a landmark on Annerley road for over 100 years!
When the hotel was built in 1890, it was known as Burkes, after builder Thomas Burke. However, from the 1930's to 1970's the hotel was known as the Red Brick, not due to the colour of the brick of the hotel as one would think, but rather the red 10 pound notes (or bricks) that were used by the bookies when settling bets in the public bar.
These days the pub has transformed into a Sports Bar with bets still able to be made at the main public bar through our TAB and Keno whilst watching your favourite game on FOX SPORTS. The Red Brick Hotel has modern facilities which are presented in such a way that the heritage style and charm doesn't clash with the modern day beauty of the hotel, giving it a cosy, friendly old country pub feel.
The Red Brick Hotel boasts a bistro, mezzanine dining area, sports bar, 38 machine pokies gaming room, TAB, drive thru bottle shop and loads of large screen tv's..
The Red Brick’s Iconic Brisbane Pub is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, from 10am till late and from 7am for breakfast every weekend!
* Functions - Corporate, Social, Data projector available on request
* Dining - Bistro, Graziers Steakhouse
* Quizmaster Trivia Thursday Nights
* State of the art TAB facility open til late 7 days a week.
* Sports Bar Members Draws Thursday and Friday Night
* Meat Tray Raffles Thursday - Saturday
* Free Sausage Sizzle Saturday in Sports Bar
* Social Golf Club
* Watch all the footy action live on one of our Big Screen TVs.